Air Lubricating System
for the Davenport®
Model BN Revolving Head
U.S. Patent 5,205,376
- The Air Lube System creates a continuous positive
air seal preventing foreign matter from contaminating the "heart of
- Provides simultaneous lubrication to all five Outer Work Spindles
and NP Solid Bronze Bearings.
- Air Lube System creates an air lube oil
cushion for the Revolving Head which virtually eliminates metal to metal
contact guaranteeing years of unmatched performance.
- The patented system automatically prelubricates the entire machine
before start up.
- The system air pressure is preset at approximately 80 P.S.1. and
requires 2-4 cubic feet of air/minute.
- The automatic red warning light feature indicates low lube oil
levels or loss of air pressure within the system.
- Dimensionally, the Air/Lube Distribution Box is designed to fit
into the same location as the Bijur reservoir to allow for easy installation
- The clear polycarbonate front cover allows for easy visual inspection
of oil levels. A single large diameter oil filler spout distributes oil
to all three reservoirs to a total capacity of six quarts.
- The 35 micron porous metal filters provide nine times greater filtration
capacity to each of the three reservoirs than the previous lubrication
system provided to the entire system.
[Choices]