Cycle Select Drive Package (CSDP-SA)
- Designed to be used with the Standard 45 cycle motor pulley The
main feature allows for cycle changes from 45, 60, 75 cycle in seconds
using the four position cycle select key switch.
- The fourth position variable cycle select option enables the operator
to program a specific motor R.P.M. into the drive to meet the special requirements
of a difficult job.
- The Jog cycle speed is preset to 45 cycle regardless of the Run
cycle selection. This I feature permits exact positioning of the Revolving
Head during stockup and setup operations.
- The Reverse key switch is a unique machine option that gives the
operator the ability to backup the machine in the event of a problem. The
reverse cycle speed is present at 45 cycle and will function only in a
- The Cycle Select Drive Package eliminates the costly downtime associated
with changing various cycle pulleys.
- Up to a 300% reduction in the instantaneous current 4 demand will
be experienced due to the programmable three second ramp up feature.
- The sensitive motor overload feature shuts down the main drive
motor almost immediately whenever it senses a large power surge, as is
the case when a machine or tool related failure occurs.
- NOWAK recommends that the Cycle Select Drive
Package (CSDP-SA) be used in conjunction with the Air Lube
System (ALS-SA) to maximize the capabilities and productivity
of the machine.
[Choices]