Click on part numbers for more information
NP-2250-ALS-SA Air Lubrication System For Davenport® Model B NP-A-2835 Straight Tubing Adapter Body NP-B-3841 Low Pressure Gauge (0-30 PSI) NP-B-4582 High Pressure Gauge (0-100 PSI) NP-B-5768 15" Long Flex Line NP-E-7-1 Oil Hole Seal NP-E31 Flashing Light NP-E32 Horn NP-E33 Horn Gasket NP-E36-4 Female Reducer NP-E37-4 Sealing Fitting NP-E38 LTSR Connector NP-M10-8 HexFlange Screw (1/4-20 X 1) Replaces NP 2250-180 NP-5C-25-CP 5/32" Copper Tubing NP-MH-100-ALSA Front Box (Air Lube) NP-2098-ALS-SA Std. (9/16") Outer Spindle w/ Front Box (Air Lube) NP-2102-ALS-SA Over Size Outer Spindle w/ Front Box (Air Lube) NP-834-10-14 1/4-24 x 7/8" Fillister Head Screw NP-2446-156104CU-29 Low Pressure Copper Tube (29" Length) NP-2446-32 Sleeve NP-2446-33 Nut NP-2446-34 Bushing NP-2446-35 Seal Plug NP-2446-36 Adapter NP-2250-10 Air Box-Casting NP-2250-20 Bolt Circle End Cap NP-2250-30 Front End Cap NP-2250-40 Filter Element NP-2250-50-U Filter Assembly Universal NP-2250-70 Fill Neck NP-2250-80 Fill Cap NP-2250-80-PG Fill Cap Pressure Gage NP-2250-90 Fill Cap O-Ring Seal NP-2250-100 Ball Valve NP-2250-110 O-Ring (Seal Filter And Base of Fill Neck) NP-2250-120 Plastic Face NP-2250-120-PP Plastic Face PP NP-2250-130 Bracket Set NP-2250-140 Lube Block Air Box NP-2250-150 Lube Block Belt Housing NP-2250-160 Lube Block Revolving Head NP-2250-170 Lube Block Interconnector NP-2250-190 10-32 x 3/8" Button Head Screw NP-2250-210 Top Cover NP-2250-215 Top Cover Seal NP-2250-220 Back Cover Long NP-2250-225 Back Cover Short NP-2250-230 Optional Filter NP-2250-240 4-40 x 1/2" Button Head Cap Screw NP-2250-250 Valve Clevis NP-2250-270 Rear Control Unit NP-2250-280 Front Control Unit NP-2250-290 Terminal Strip (Air Box) NP-2250-300 10-32 x 1/4" Button Head Cap Screw NP-2250-305 Solenoid Valve (component of NP-2250-330) NP-2250-306 Coil (component of NP-2250-310 and or NP-330) NP-2250-310 Solenoid Valve W/ Coil Complete (main air off) NP-2250-320 Solenoid Valve (component of NP-2250-310) NP-2250-330 Solenoid Valve W/ Coil Complete (cyclic high pressure lubrication on) NP-2250-340 Solenoid Valve Bracket NP-2250-350 Tag NP-2250-355 Tag - Psi- Set NP-2250-360 1/8" MPT x 1/8" FPT Street Elbow NP-2250-370 1/8" MPT x 3/4" Close Nipple NP-2250-375 Hose Barb 90 DEG Elbow NP-2250-380 Pressure Switch NP-2250-390 1/8" FPT Brass Tee NP-2250-395 Low Pressure Switch NP-2250-410- 1/4" Poly Flow Tubing NP-2250-420 1/8" MPT X 1/4 Tube 90 DEG Elbow NP-2250-430 1/8 MPT X 1/4 Tube Connector NP-2250-440 Pressure Regulator Air NP-2250-445 Pressure Regulator Oil NP-2250-460 Mounting Bracket Air Regulator NP-2250-470 Aluminum Panel Nut NP-2250-480 Float Switch (Three Per Assembly) NP-2250-520 Mounting Bolt Insert NP-2250-525 Mounting Bolt Insert O-Ring NP-2250-530 Replacement Filter (Optional Filter) NP-2250-600 Wall Mounting Bracket (Optional Filter) NP-2250-710 Solid State Timer (OFF - ON Recycling) NP-2250-720 Solid State Relay (Normally Closed) NP-2250-730 Air Lube Wiring (AC) Diagram NP-2250-800 Cable (10' length) NP-2250-810 Soft Shell Cab Receptacle NP-2250-820 Soft Shell Cab Socket NP-2250-830 Soft Shell Box Plug NP-2250-840 Soft Shell Box Pin NP-2250-850 Cable Assembly (Air Box) NP-2250-860 Cabinet Cable Assembly NP-2250-870 Terminal Strip (Control Cabinet) NP-2250-880 Plastic Sleeve NP-2250-890 Brass Nut (Hex)
Air Lubricating System Obsolete Parts
NP-2250-385 Boot NP-2250-610 Time Delay Relay $ 125.00
NP-2250-620 8 Pin Relay Socket $ 12.00
NP-2250-710 Solid State Timer (OFF - ON Recycling) $ 86.00 NP-2250-711 Vtp On (Time Minutes) $ 24.00 NP-2250-712 Vtp Off (Time Seconds) $ 24.00 NP-2250-55 Filter Assembly Rear Head Boss $ 135.00 NP-2250-20-50-56 Back End Cap (1/8 NPT Pressure Port) $ 60.00 NP-2250-20-55 Back End Cap (5/16 UNS Pressure Port) $ 60.00
Instructions for ALS-SA
This Air Lube System requires a ¼ I.D. diameter airline to the ball valve with dry air from an air dryer. Any moisture in the air can damage the Lube System and Davenport machine. It may be necessary to provide a coalescing filter if the air dryer does not prove to be efficient enough. (Call Nowak for pricing on current filter used)
The minimum supplied Air Pressure is 80 P.S.I.
2-4 cubic feet per minute of shop air is required to run the Air Lube System.
TO START THE MACHINE IN THE MORNING (COLD STARTING)
If the machine has been shutoff with the disconnect. Do not turn machine on until the following instructions in steps 1 and 2 have been completed.
1) Check the gage on the fill cap to make sure there is no air pressure in the tank.
Unscrew the cap and fill the tank with MOBIL DTE-26, SHELL TELLAS 68, or
TEXACO RANDO 68
2) Screw the cap back on and make sure the manual air valve is turned on.
The ALS automatically pre-lubricates all five revolving head spindles and all
3) Turn the electrical control selector switch to jog. Push the green buttons in & out. This should turn on the Air Lube System. The horn and light will sound for a second or so and should go off. If horn and light doesn't, do not run the machine to manufacture parts. If horn and light does go off, check the four Bijur pressure gages that should read according to their tags. The 80 lb. Gage should stay on for about 20 seconds and shut off for 20 minutes. The ALS automatically pre-lubricates all five revolving head spindles and all shafts.
4) If the horn and strobe light stay on you will need to check the following things:
1. Low Air pressure below 80 lbs. (Check gage on top of fill cap)
2. Low oil in one of the tank chambers or all chambers
3. The filters are plugged, Check the 12-15 PSI Gage to see if there is pressure.
4. If the filters are plugged please call NOWAK PODUCTS 1-800-423-0970
5. We have an Exchange Program for the Air Lube Box. If you are using the wrong oil we can discuss the correct oil to stop the filter problems. Once these filters plug up they cannot be cleaned. They must be replaced. The Air Lube System filters are the same micron as the Bijur restrictor's porous metal filters. The Air Lube System will save the machine Bijur lube system from contaminants, but all restrictors need to be checked to make sure lube oils are getting to the correct locations.
6. On certian control systems The Air Lube has a unique feature that allows it to use less oil than the standard Bijur system. If the machine is not run for about five minutes the Lube System shuts down. When you restart the machine it automatically starts the Lube System.
This system described is the basic Air Lube System. Some have more features than others. Always call Nowak Products if you are having any problems with the systems. The Air Lube System can also be adapted to almost any machine tool or machining centers that require this type of lube system.
Call NOWAK PRODUCTS for more details. 1-800-423-0970
For electrical schematics on the lube system click here => NP-2250-730
Intellectual Property protected by:
5205376 LUBRICATING SYSTEM FOR MULTI-SPINDLE REVOLVING HEAD MECHANISM
6000499 SYSTEM FOR LUBRCATING MULTI-SPINDLE REVOLVING HEAD MECHANISM